Some of our family pictures taken in New Orleans...where it all began.
Those pics are awesome you guys!!! I love the one at the bottom. Avery is so cute!!!
Good pics. If you need some here in Houston, I know of a good photographer - Judy Le! She did a session for us and they turned out awesome.
Awesome, great to know. We're creeping up on time for the 1-yr pics.
I love the black and whites!!!! Very cute lil' family, Radford. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those pics are awesome you guys!!! I love the one at the bottom. Avery is so cute!!!
Good pics. If you need some here in Houston, I know of a good photographer - Judy Le! She did a session for us and they turned out awesome.
Awesome, great to know. We're creeping up on time for the 1-yr pics.
I love the black and whites!!!! Very cute lil' family, Radford. :)
Post a Comment