Avery has been a remarkably healthy little girl who sleeps through the night way too well. We count our blessings for this, but we also know that all kids have their ailments, and Avery will be no exception. After a night of coughing, crying, and feeling a little warmer than usual, we went to the doctor today and found out the culprit was an ear infection. Nicole claims to have had many ear infections when she was little, so I'm blaming her. Ear infections ARE hereditary, right?
If you're old enough to get sick, you're old enough for chocolate.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
First Ear Infection
Posted by
Nicole and James
at
10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I had an ear infection once. Had the chicken pox too. Boy, that stunk.
It's hard to comment on a baby blog because I can't use any lude or inappropriate language.
Do send Avery my best!
Don't worry about the language. She's too young to read right now.
She is super cute. Just letting you know I am reading your blog. Didn't want you to be freaked out a tailgate if I came up to you and asked about Avery's ear infection. We need to plan some playdates for them soon!
-Momma Vaughan
Avery's taste is aready quite sophisticated...extra dark chocolate?!?
Post a Comment